A surplus-to-need charity is appealing to the financial services sector to think before it bins goods that can be re-used. Its website GivingWorldOnline.com aims to bring businesses with surplus together with charitable and non-profit organisations that make use of goods destined for the dump. Giving World Online accepts end-of-line goods, samples, odd batches, surplus stock, last season's ranges, new clothes, toys, toiletries, bedding, stationery and books.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance