What is the product?
Bexhill premium funding management system is an internet-based premium finance scheme that allows brokers to own and run their own premium finance company and keep the profits - typically receiving 125% more money than they would get under a scheme from a premium finance provider. Brokers set their own rates and receive the financial benefit of immediate client billing and deferred underwriter payments, which are currently taken by their premium finance provider.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results