Brokers need to place more emphasis on creating greater efficiencies in their business processes and compliance if they are to compete in a rapidly changing market, according to one software firm.
Ruth Fisk, industry manager, international insurance solutions, at Hyland Software, said that without embracing enterprise content management (ECM) software, smaller brokers would struggle to compete effectively in an increasingly tech-savvy industry.
"By reducing overhead costs, brokers can pass the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints