Brokers need to place more emphasis on creating greater efficiencies in their business processes and compliance if they are to compete in a rapidly changing market, according to one software firm.
Ruth Fisk, industry manager, international insurance solutions, at Hyland Software, said that without embracing enterprise content management (ECM) software, smaller brokers would struggle to compete effectively in an increasingly tech-savvy industry.
"By reducing overhead costs, brokers can pass the
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product