Brokers need to place more emphasis on creating greater efficiencies in their business processes and compliance if they are to compete in a rapidly changing market, according to one software firm.
Ruth Fisk, industry manager, international insurance solutions, at Hyland Software, said that without embracing enterprise content management (ECM) software, smaller brokers would struggle to compete effectively in an increasingly tech-savvy industry.
"By reducing overhead costs, brokers can pass the
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products