NIG has indicated it will not join imarket's insurer panel until more brokers are registered, and compared the industry-wide initiative to the "chicken and egg" dilemma.
The insurer revealed that it is currently holding regular discussions with Polaris with a view to joining the six strong imarket insurer panel, which includes Axa, Norwich Union (NU) and Royal & SunAlliance (RSA) but has been put off committing to the initiative due to lack of broker support.
Derek Gibbons, head of broker supp
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services