RAC is working on a major new cross-selling strategy designed to launch the company into the top echelons of the motor insurance market.
The motoring organisation, which owns The British School of Motoring (BSM), is currently devising plans to cross sell motor insurance to BSM customers as part of a wider bid to take on the direct motor insurers. The company, which moved to a broker model a year ago for its motor operations, originally identified the opportunity after conducting research whic
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April