Insurers are risking insufficient scrutiny as they process claims from the summer floods, data integration firm Informatica has warned. According to the Association of British Insurers, insurers are under extreme pressure to handle more than 50,000 claims as a result of the floods. Informatica has warned that few have taken sufficient measures to ensure their data can be accurately profiled, and that without this capability, they will not have full access to customer information.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019