Insurers are risking insufficient scrutiny as they process claims from the summer floods, data integration firm Informatica has warned. According to the Association of British Insurers, insurers are under extreme pressure to handle more than 50,000 claims as a result of the floods. Informatica has warned that few have taken sufficient measures to ensure their data can be accurately profiled, and that without this capability, they will not have full access to customer information.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand