Zurich Municipal has launched a safety service designed to protect local authorities from legislation under which employees, who require staff to use a vehicle as part of their job, are responsible for the safety of their employees while they are in the vehicle. The company's new motor risk management service is designed to help identify and minimise motor risks.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted