The Towergate Partnership has added a further 110 users from four businesses onto the Open GI platform, bringing the overall user count to more than 1,000. This coincides with the roll out of Fusion's new online system developed in conjunction with Open GI. As a result, 1,000-plus users of the Open GI platform within Towergate will now be able to access a new browser-based desktop interface and document-creation software.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups