The Towergate Partnership has added a further 110 users from four businesses onto the Open GI platform, bringing the overall user count to more than 1,000. This coincides with the roll out of Fusion's new online system developed in conjunction with Open GI. As a result, 1,000-plus users of the Open GI platform within Towergate will now be able to access a new browser-based desktop interface and document-creation software.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five