Aggregator sites offering general insurance are failing to deliver consistent pricing and are not user-friendly, with about one in four quotes being abandoned, according to new research into online customer-service habits.
However, the report's author warned brokers that they needed to continue to invest in the online channel; predicting four out of five general insurance policies would be purchased online in 10 years' time.
The report, Online shopping survey for the general insurance market 2
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints