A new website aimed at helping householders keep track of their possessions and obtain the right level of insurance cover has gone live. Underyourroof.com is a secure site allowing householders to keep an online list of their possessions and upload photos of their valuables and important documents, increasing their chances of getting full compensation in the event of loss. The basic inventory service will be free to customers.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017