The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has insisted it will not publish any lists of brokers "minded to be approved" until at least December despite fears from some insurers that this will not give them enough time to get their agreements in order ahead of the 14 January 2005 deadline.
The news comes as the first few hundred "minded to be approved" letters will be received by general insurance brokers this month.
The FSA told Insurance Age it was also keen to quash rumours in the market that
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019