The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has insisted it will not publish any lists of brokers "minded to be approved" until at least December despite fears from some insurers that this will not give them enough time to get their agreements in order ahead of the 14 January 2005 deadline.
The news comes as the first few hundred "minded to be approved" letters will be received by general insurance brokers this month.
The FSA told Insurance Age it was also keen to quash rumours in the market that i
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April