Aon's new EDI system, which it claims will transform the insurance industry, has more than 450 users just six months after its launch.
Aon Broking Connections (ABC), an electronic messaging software suite, is provided free to brokers and underwriters. It allows instant sending of policy wordings, contracts and other documents to relevant parties, thus adding to contract certainty and removing repeated rekeying.
Anne Boden, Aon's chief information officer, explained the firm was not charging fo
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business