Link Insurance, on target to handle premium income of over £100m this year, has turned off the elderly IBM mainframe it inherited from Kiln - becoming one of the last companies in Europe to do so.
The underwriting agency has now moved onto parent Rubicon's AS4000web-enabled e-commerce platform, as well as to ReClaim - the Rubicon claims system acquired recently from Misys.
Andy Haynes, Link's chairman, said that, although some brokers had experienced system-related problems, they had been very
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018