Link Insurance, on target to handle premium income of over £100m this year, has turned off the elderly IBM mainframe it inherited from Kiln - becoming one of the last companies in Europe to do so.
The underwriting agency has now moved onto parent Rubicon's AS4000web-enabled e-commerce platform, as well as to ReClaim - the Rubicon claims system acquired recently from Misys.
Andy Haynes, Link's chairman, said that, although some brokers had experienced system-related problems, they had been very
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017