PBS Holdings has announced the proposed merger of two of its commercial underwriting agencies, subject to any necessary regulatory approvals.
PBS Holdings (PBSH), the holding company established to bring together Primary Group-owned commercial, agricultural and personal accident underwriting agencies, said that an agreement had been reached to merge two of its largest businesses, Primary Broker Services (PBS) and ATD General (ATD).
The annualised gross written premiums for the new company woul
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData