PBS Holdings has announced the proposed merger of two of its commercial underwriting agencies, subject to any necessary regulatory approvals.
PBS Holdings (PBSH), the holding company established to bring together Primary Group-owned commercial, agricultural and personal accident underwriting agencies, said that an agreement had been reached to merge two of its largest businesses, Primary Broker Services (PBS) and ATD General (ATD).
The annualised gross written premiums for the new company woul
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall