RSA has introduced new broker-focused teams and will roll out the programme to approximately 40 brokers. As part of the changes, a number of roles have been created, including a strategic relationship manager, sales partner, operational service delivery partner, claims service delivery partner and trading partner.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti