RSA has introduced new broker-focused teams and will roll out the programme to approximately 40 brokers. As part of the changes, a number of roles have been created, including a strategic relationship manager, sales partner, operational service delivery partner, claims service delivery partner and trading partner.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints