As one of the largest independently owned insurance intermediaries, KGJ Insurance Group is stepping up to the mark and preparing for a healthy future.
The KGJ Insurance Group is now established as one of the largest independently owned insurance intermediaries in the Black Country region of the West Midlands. Up against a competitive group of opponents, the judges felt that KGJ deserved the top prize.
With a focused strategy to continue and sustain its growth - which has been experienced over
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products