As one of the largest independently owned insurance intermediaries, KGJ Insurance Group is stepping up to the mark and preparing for a healthy future.
The KGJ Insurance Group is now established as one of the largest independently owned insurance intermediaries in the Black Country region of the West Midlands. Up against a competitive group of opponents, the judges felt that KGJ deserved the top prize.
With a focused strategy to continue and sustain its growth - which has been experienced over
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports