G R Patrick, an independent insurance broker, has invested in a call recording solution from TISL to achieve compliance with changing industry regulations and raise customer service. The Eventra solution, which includes business rules based recording and DVD archiving capabilities, is designed to enable easy retrieval of stored events from the desktop, helping to save time for staff. The broker will also be able to use the captured telephone calls to train staff.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future