Chaucer Insurance has gone live with ISO's Claims Outcome Advisor, to support its personal injury claims business. The Lloyd's syndicate motor insurer will use the technology to improve the consistency of its claims payouts and streamline the handling process.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017