Chaucer Insurance has gone live with ISO's Claims Outcome Advisor, to support its personal injury claims business. The Lloyd's syndicate motor insurer will use the technology to improve the consistency of its claims payouts and streamline the handling process.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints