Ace has rolled out a new distribution model, with particular emphasis on growing its proposition among its 'preferred local' broker partners.
Patrick Drinan, national distribution and development director, UK & Ireland, at Ace European Group, confirmed that it had segmented its distribution model into three areas - international, national (including consolidators and networks) and preferred local.
In the past three months, Mr Drinan said the insurer had been bedding in its new strategy: "Our appro
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData