One in 10 small businesses in the UK can no longer operate as a result of the credit crunch, a recent survey showed.
The research commissioned by RSA highlighted the pressures facing approximately 470,000 businesses in the current financial climate. Employers in the north of the country have been most hard hit, with 16% saying they will no longer be able to continue their business operations. The South-west fared best, with only 1% confronting this problem.
Respondents specifically cited increased
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal