Sirus 21 has launched an online service which allows the broker market to obtain an insurance policy on the internet on any type of product line.
21Online will provide cover within the niche market at the touch of a button and enable customers and agents to transact schemes business with their broker over the web.
Kevin Child, managing director for 21Online, described the service as the "first of its kind" which would provide access to policy information at any time.
The software house said it
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal