Sirus 21 has launched an online service which allows the broker market to obtain an insurance policy on the internet on any type of product line.
21Online will provide cover within the niche market at the touch of a button and enable customers and agents to transact schemes business with their broker over the web.
Kevin Child, managing director for 21Online, described the service as the "first of its kind" which would provide access to policy information at any time.
The software house said it
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall