Polaris has announced that it has agreed terms with four software houses for imarket integration. Cheshire Data Systems, insureE-com, Misys and Software Solutions Partners (SSP) have all agreed terms with the imarket insurers and detailed planning has commenced. This integration activity starts the process of connecting broker and insurer systems across the intermediary channel. Polaris expects the work on integration to start immediately with the first commercial products being tested by th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData