In response to the closure of Hill House Hammond's (HHH) 150-seat call centre in Northampton, Northamptonshire-based broker MCE has created a new recruitment campaign making 20 new positions (various roles) available immediately to HHH staff affected by the redundancies. Julian Edwards, business development manager, MCE, said: "The redundancies must be seen as both a blow for our profession and the local insurance community. Once redundancies are made and the talent is lost from HHH to
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products