In response to the closure of Hill House Hammond's (HHH) 150-seat call centre in Northampton, Northamptonshire-based broker MCE has created a new recruitment campaign making 20 new positions (various roles) available immediately to HHH staff affected by the redundancies. Julian Edwards, business development manager, MCE, said: "The redundancies must be seen as both a blow for our profession and the local insurance community. Once redundancies are made and the talent is lost from HHH to anoth
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April