A new cargo insurance website, GoCargoInsurance.com, has been launched to bridge the gap after freight forwarders started needing Financial Services Authority approval to sell insurance direct to customers. The website, run by Drakefield Insurance Services and supported by Aon, is designed to provide cargo owners with instant insurance for their goods. Freight forwarders can also register and receive commission when they direct cargo owners to buy insurance on the website.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five