A new cargo insurance website, GoCargoInsurance.com, has been launched to bridge the gap after freight forwarders started needing Financial Services Authority approval to sell insurance direct to customers. The website, run by Drakefield Insurance Services and supported by Aon, is designed to provide cargo owners with instant insurance for their goods. Freight forwarders can also register and receive commission when they direct cargo owners to buy insurance on the website.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?