Network risk is seen by almost 60% of senior risk managers as a 'significant and growing threat' to their organisations, a survey by The Economist and Ace European Group has revealed. Ace said the global survey of 230 risk managers showed the danger of data and systems crime threatened business reputations, which could in turn undermine public confidence in a company brand and products.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019