Network risk is seen by almost 60% of senior risk managers as a 'significant and growing threat' to their organisations, a survey by The Economist and Ace European Group has revealed. Ace said the global survey of 230 risk managers showed the danger of data and systems crime threatened business reputations, which could in turn undermine public confidence in a company brand and products.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti