The Exchange has launched Exweb Broker, a portal service designed for intermediaries and brokers selling non-regulated products including mortgages, protection and general insurance. Facilities include a research tool, quotation services and a director of provider e-mail addresses.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018