The Exchange has launched Exweb Broker, a portal service designed for intermediaries and brokers selling non-regulated products including mortgages, protection and general insurance. Facilities include a research tool, quotation services and a director of provider e-mail addresses.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData