The Exchange has launched Exweb Broker, a portal service designed for intermediaries and brokers selling non-regulated products including mortgages, protection and general insurance. Facilities include a research tool, quotation services and a director of provider e-mail addresses.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017