Moneysupermarket.com and its leads distributor, paaleads.com, have highlighted the importance of the intermediary market, after the comparison site announced its intention to float on the stock exchange.
A statement to the directors of moneysupermarket.com - which turned over in excess of £100m in revenues and made approximately £33m in profits last year - said "the group's price comparison services would offer a compelling value proposition to both consumers and product providers".
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK