Moneysupermarket.com and its leads distributor, paaleads.com, have highlighted the importance of the intermediary market, after the comparison site announced its intention to float on the stock exchange.
A statement to the directors of moneysupermarket.com - which turned over in excess of £100m in revenues and made approximately £33m in profits last year - said "the group's price comparison services would offer a compelling value proposition to both consumers and product providers".
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results