Allianz Cornhill has launched a World Cup football-themed marketing campaign to help grow its commercial property portfolio of large and mid-sized corporate business by up to 10%.
The campaign will run from December through the first quarter of 2006, focusing on four different trades, and providing a detailed market overview and underwriting considerations for the different sectors. The first 'trade' will be plastics, with leisure, distribution and retail being targeted in the new year.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years