Personal Touch was established in 1994 as a network for intermediaries and independent financial advisers. The company previously used a combination of SSP icons and the TAM Quotel system for all its personal lines business operations, using an online version for household quotes.
But as Hannah Purchase, sales & development manager of general insurance at Personal Touch explains: "The web based version was highly effective to use when it first came out, but the sequential question set appeare
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData