The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set-up a reporting system designed to reduce the level of financial crime in the insurance industry. Under the new system, insurance firms and brokers are being called upon to inform the FSA when they suspect criminal behaviour, so that the FSA can decide whether it needs to investigate further.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017