The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set-up a reporting system designed to reduce the level of financial crime in the insurance industry. Under the new system, insurance firms and brokers are being called upon to inform the FSA when they suspect criminal behaviour, so that the FSA can decide whether it needs to investigate further.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall