The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has set-up a reporting system designed to reduce the level of financial crime in the insurance industry. Under the new system, insurance firms and brokers are being called upon to inform the FSA when they suspect criminal behaviour, so that the FSA can decide whether it needs to investigate further.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019