A review of the Third Force of the insurance industry by Insurance Age in a supplement this month has revealed that its share of the market has increased by £1.3bn.
The Third Force comprises wholesalers, networks, managing general agents (MGA), alliances and franchisors and everything in between, and although they continue to hold a strong presence in the market and offer a genuine route to market for many brokers, there has been something of a backlash from capacity providers.
According to Tony C
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints