A review of the Third Force of the insurance industry by Insurance Age in a supplement this month has revealed that its share of the market has increased by £1.3bn.
The Third Force comprises wholesalers, networks, managing general agents (MGA), alliances and franchisors and everything in between, and although they continue to hold a strong presence in the market and offer a genuine route to market for many brokers, there has been something of a backlash from capacity providers.
According to Tony C
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti