Loss adjuster GAB Robins has launched a claims management initiative targeted at the UK broker market.
The initiative aims to work with brokers of all sizes to reduce the duration of the claims cycle and improve communication, in addition to maintaining existing relationships with insurers.
Neil Matthews, head of sales at GAB Robins, said: "This scheme will improve service to both customers and insurers by developing relationships with brokers. This is an all-round win for everyone involved - brok
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017