Loss adjuster GAB Robins has launched a claims management initiative targeted at the UK broker market.
The initiative aims to work with brokers of all sizes to reduce the duration of the claims cycle and improve communication, in addition to maintaining existing relationships with insurers.
Neil Matthews, head of sales at GAB Robins, said: "This scheme will improve service to both customers and insurers by developing relationships with brokers. This is an all-round win for everyone involved - brok
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData