Loss adjuster GAB Robins has launched a claims management initiative targeted at the UK broker market.
The initiative aims to work with brokers of all sizes to reduce the duration of the claims cycle and improve communication, in addition to maintaining existing relationships with insurers.
Neil Matthews, head of sales at GAB Robins, said: "This scheme will improve service to both customers and insurers by developing relationships with brokers. This is an all-round win for everyone involved -
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018