The Folgate Partnership has signed a deal with InTechnology to buy its data backup and data-centre hosting services in order to assure round-the-clock security and integrity for its data.
Folgate plans to develop a national network of regional insurance brokers serving small-business communities and says that, to support business growth, secure and robust systems are required to protect confidential customer data and ensure that it is available on request.
Subscribing to InTechnology's managed
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups