The Folgate Partnership has signed a deal with InTechnology to buy its data backup and data-centre hosting services in order to assure round-the-clock security and integrity for its data.
Folgate plans to develop a national network of regional insurance brokers serving small-business communities and says that, to support business growth, secure and robust systems are required to protect confidential customer data and ensure that it is available on request.
Subscribing to InTechnology's managed
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution