Corporate Information Systems, the business process specialists, have launched a new compliance manual for insurance brokers. Developed in collaboration with The Insurance Centre in Lancaster, the manual uses a web browser-viewable CD-ROM and shows how to deliver the core processes of an insurance intermediary. It is designed to allow for easy navigation from high level concepts into procedural detail while referring to the Financial Services Authority regulations.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product