Industry conferences and exhibitions provide the perfect opportunity to network and this month's British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) conference is a prime example.
While some delegates will undoubtedly use the conference as a good opportunity to catch up with long lost contacts and take advantage of the corporate hospitality available, it is important to remember the benefits that these events can bring to a broker's business and the pitfalls to brokers that such gatherings can expo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April