Arista Insurance has opened its sixth office to support Birmingham and Midlands-based brokers. The move continues Arista's aim of establishing offices in the main UK insurance centres. Arista said that the Birmingham branch would enable it to expand its agency base and achieve its target of 250 brokers and that it had found a strong appetite to trade with other brokers in the Midlands market.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m