New market research by sourcing advisory firm, Orbys Consulting, in conjunction with Henley Management and Benchmark Research, has concluded that many outsourcing contracts are still failing to meet expectations, with 23% of blue-chip companies taking services back in-house. The research survey covered a mature marketplace of UK organisations in financial services, manufacturing and retail and consumer sectors, all with turnovers in excess of £100m and the majority with four or more
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products