Broker systems provider Misys has hit back at a report claiming brokers are losing their share of the home insurance market to banks and building societies.
Defaqto's Home Insurance in the UK, (Insurance Age, June 2005) stated the trend is set to continue, particularly if regulation continues to push brokerages out of business.
Misys responded by saying the figures from the brokers it deals with reveal the opposite - that brokers are trading more household business every year.
John Dawson, head
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups