Brokers favour making greater use of the internet for customer service, a survey has found.
Brokers polled in the study, which was conducted by business process outsourcing provider Opal, said they believed the internet was a time-efficient way of helping customers.
Opal would not reveal the exact number of companies polled, although a company spokesman described the survey as "large" and said that around one-third of respondents were either insurers or insurance brokers.
The survey forecast that
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019