Brokers favour making greater use of the internet for customer service, a survey has found.
Brokers polled in the study, which was conducted by business process outsourcing provider Opal, said they believed the internet was a time-efficient way of helping customers.
Opal would not reveal the exact number of companies polled, although a company spokesman described the survey as "large" and said that around one-third of respondents were either insurers or insurance brokers.
The survey forecast that t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData