Howell Shone insurance brokers has redesigned its website in a bid to improve the online service it provides to its clients and partners. The Newcastle-under-Lyme firm said the site now had improved functionality and a more accessible visual design, which it hoped would give its clients more flexibility and control over their policies with Howell Shone.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason