Howell Shone insurance brokers has redesigned its website in a bid to improve the online service it provides to its clients and partners. The Newcastle-under-Lyme firm said the site now had improved functionality and a more accessible visual design, which it hoped would give its clients more flexibility and control over their policies with Howell Shone.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData