Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Insurance (TMNF) has completed its acquisition of Kiln. As a result, Kiln has been delisted from the London Stock Exchange and has joined Millea Group as a wholly owned subsidiary of TMNF. Following the agreement of Kiln's management, the amalgamation was approved by more than 99% of Kiln shareholders at a special general meeting held earlier in the year.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five