Aon's electronic repository (DocEx), launched in January 2003 to allow all parties in the insurance process to access electronic claims documentation simultaneously, has passed the 100,000 mark in electronic claims files created. DocEx currently has 3,500 documents viewed each month by 70 reinsurers and insurers worldwide, which the company says helps to greatly reduce the time and effort behind the processing of a claim.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019