Aon's electronic repository (DocEx), launched in January 2003 to allow all parties in the insurance process to access electronic claims documentation simultaneously, has passed the 100,000 mark in electronic claims files created. DocEx currently has 3,500 documents viewed each month by 70 reinsurers and insurers worldwide, which the company says helps to greatly reduce the time and effort behind the processing of a claim.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five