Imarket has launched a series of animated training demonstrations explaining how a typical imarket transaction works. The demonstrations will show the software in action with a voice-over, explaining what is happening with step-by-step instructions on screen. Brokers will be able to play the demonstrations, as well as print off step-by-step guides from the online training centre on imarket's website, www.imarketinfo.co.uk.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results