Brokers have been called upon to help ensure a complete clampdown on motor renewals. The long-term aim is for auto-lapsing that will kick in almost immediately after the renewal date to become a reality - or face the possibility of time on risk charges.
A recent meeting between the Motor Insurers' Information Centre (MIIC), British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), leading insurers and brokers has come to a series of conclusions following an initial meeting last month.
However they need
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products