Brokers have been called upon to help ensure a complete clampdown on motor renewals. The long-term aim is for auto-lapsing that will kick in almost immediately after the renewal date to become a reality - or face the possibility of time on risk charges.
A recent meeting between the Motor Insurers' Information Centre (MIIC), British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), leading insurers and brokers has come to a series of conclusions following an initial meeting last month.
However they need t
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers