RFIB Group has acquired the business of Bridle Insurance Brokers (BIB), based near Southampton. BIB, which focuses on the small and medium-sized enterprise sector, will be integrated into the RFIB Group in a new subsidiary, Bridle Insurance Brokers. This subsidiary will be headed by BIB proprietor, Adrian Beale, as managing director. During the integration process, RFIB's Holbury office, headed by Paul Chapman, will become part of this new entity.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product