Software house Acturis plans to double in size by developing its system to serve managing general agents (MGAs), insurers and the healthcare market.
The software house identified a number of key initiatives to maintain its 50% year-on-year revenue growth, and said it was on track to generate more than £2.5m of operating profit and £10m of revenue in its financial year to September 2008.
Acturis has signed up healthcare broker Jelf, and said it had been working on connectivity between brokers and i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData