Software house Acturis plans to double in size by developing its system to serve managing general agents (MGAs), insurers and the healthcare market.
The software house identified a number of key initiatives to maintain its 50% year-on-year revenue growth, and said it was on track to generate more than £2.5m of operating profit and £10m of revenue in its financial year to September 2008.
Acturis has signed up healthcare broker Jelf, and said it had been working on connectivity between brokers and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK