Software house Acturis plans to double in size by developing its system to serve managing general agents (MGAs), insurers and the healthcare market.
The software house identified a number of key initiatives to maintain its 50% year-on-year revenue growth, and said it was on track to generate more than £2.5m of operating profit and £10m of revenue in its financial year to September 2008.
Acturis has signed up healthcare broker Jelf, and said it had been working on connectivity between brokers and i
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m