Software house Transactor has appointed Kerry Short as client relationship manager. She will be responsible for developing relationships with the company's broker partners and ensuring its service standards. Ms Short has joined from Insurecom where she was head of client relations. Transactor has also hired Simon Macray as insurer liaison manager. He also joined from Insurecom and will develop products, introduce Transactor's technology to insurers and manage insurer relationships.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April