West Yorkshire Police has charged three individuals following advice from the Insurance Fraud Bureau. The bureau's investigators worked with Keighley Police over a 10-month period on 'Operation Pelican', investigating alleged false motor accident claims involving hundreds of thousands of pounds. During the inquiry, 22 people were arrested and 16 received police cautions for minor fraud offences.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges