West Yorkshire Police has charged three individuals following advice from the Insurance Fraud Bureau. The bureau's investigators worked with Keighley Police over a 10-month period on 'Operation Pelican', investigating alleged false motor accident claims involving hundreds of thousands of pounds. During the inquiry, 22 people were arrested and 16 received police cautions for minor fraud offences.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti