Customers are showing significant interest in the increased use of the internet for day-to-day transactional dealings with insurance companies, according to a new report.
However, the IBM Institute for Business Value report entitled Trust, Transparency and Technology, A Customer's Perspective on Insurance and Innovation - or the T3 Study - also found that customers still valued a personal and face-to-face relationship with their insurers.
The study showed that while insurers must continue to con
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti