Troubled IT service provider 24 7 Broking, the subsidiary of Rarrigini & Rosso (R&R), which launched in a blaze of publicity in October 2000, has been sold to Leeds-based company Go 2 IT, which lists former R&R director Martin Ward as its only director.
Julie Rodilosso, previously chief executive of 24 7 and founding member of R&R, has not moved across with the business. Ms Rodilloso, however, has vowed to return to the insurance market and is expected to announce her future plans by the end
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April